Because I have thoughts, but not deep enough ones to write a blog about:
- It makes me laugh a little bit every time Celtics fans complain about Dwight Howard being dirty. He’s just doing the same stuff the guys in green are doing.
- Its also a little bit funny to me how nobody cares about Favre-watch this time around. We all know he’s coming back.
- Are the NHL playoffs still going on?
- Thankfully, I am completely free on Sunday. Its the best day of the year for a racing fan. Indy 500 to start off, then the Coca Cola 600 to finish off your day.
- Somehow, crazy Ron Artest has stayed off the basketball court all year. This impresses and scares me. Just don’t go crazy now, Ron Ron.
- The Celtics have to win tonight. You don’t want to go back to Orlando with a crowd that is in an absolute frenzy. But…
- How awesome would it be for two Boston teams to blow 3-0 series leads in one year? Could this be the karmic payback for the early 2000’s?